HD printing enables Graphistudio HD Prints to show extraordinary detail throughout a photograph.
Extraordinary Print Quality - Richer Colours, Greater Detail
High Definition (HD) Prints from Graphistudio are extraordinary, rich colours, deeper blacks and greater details that make your photographs more alive. Thanks to Graphistudio's partnership with Canon and the amazing Canon Dreamlab printers the prints that Graphistudio produce are like none seen before.
A digital file is made up of millions of tiny tiny dots that record the colour of the picture taken. Most smartphones and cameras record this data in a format called sRGB. sRGB is a spectrum of colours a bit like an artist's colour palette. When these digital images are viewed on a screen they look brighter (but not always accurate unless the screen has been calibrated). When these images are printed they don't always look the same. One reason for this is most home printers and High Street printers aren't able to print the full gamut of the sRGB palette; in fact most only print about 80% of it. Not only does the Canon Dreamlab print 100% of the sRGB palette it's also capable of printing the Adobe RGB gamut as well. What's this mean to the average person? Well it's a bit like going from HD television to a 4K TV where everything is sharper and colours are brighter.
Graphistudio also regularly calibrate their printers; in fact a least every 30 minutes. This means that print quality is assured.
HD Prints are available in a range of different finishes including:
- Glossy - An ultra glossy finish that ensures vibrant colours as a result of the never seen before black point.
- Lustre - Elegant to the touch, virtually glow free and resistant to fingerprints.
- Fine Art - A beautiful deep matt paper, that is the best in terms of quality. Archival certified for museum quality results.
HD Prints are available in the following sizes for larger prints we recommend the Mega Mats.
- 5" x 7" (12.7cm x 17.8cm)
- 8" x 10" (20.3cm x 25.4cm)
- 8" x 12" (20.3cm x 30.5cm)
Finish Your Prints In Style
To finish your prints in style add a Graphistudio Mat. Your prints will stand out and have artistic charm when finished in a Graphistudio Mat. Each mat adds a touch of style, sophistication and will enhance your prints. The mats are produced to the highest quality and detailed to precision with a controlled 45* bevel cut. The high quality art mats are paired “counter fibre” to ensure their longevity.
This provides the following benefits:
- A very durable and firm photo mount.
- Perfectly straight, with no bending or bowing when exposed to different humidity levels.
- High degree of finish on the edges.
- All elements are made in cotton paper.
All HD prints that Parker Photography supply by default are supplied in mats.
To display your matted prints to the best, Parker Photography recommends storing and displaying them in the Reveal Box.
We'd Love To Hear From You
Like to know more or check our availability? Complete the form below.